SAP Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
The Financial Supply Chain Management module (SAP FSCM) includes the following information and processes:
- Credit Management
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Collections Management
- Dispute Management
- Treasury and Risk Management
FSCM provides the ability to have a better view of your corporate cash flow, manage disputes with your customers, and add efficiency to your billing processes.
Below, you will find a diagram of the sub-components of FSCM and their key features.
This is brief review of the components and processes associated with the SAP FSCM module
- Things To Consider When Choosing Supply Chain Management Solutions (interraitinc.wordpress.com)
- Supply Chain Management Solutions- Choose The One That Promises Great Results (interraitinc.wordpress.com)
- Newsbyte: SAP Leads Global Sustainability Rankings (prnewswire.com)
- Contract Job for SAP QM AM Consultant (priyaatoraskar.wordpress.com)