SAP Logistics Execution (SAP LE)
Logistics Execution covers the areas of Warehouse Management and Inbound Receiving and Outbound Shipping processing.
Warehouse Management provides an additional level of stock location detail than SAP Inventory Management. Inventory Management only maintains stock quantities at the Storage Location level, which is typically an area of your warehouse or a building on your company’s campus. Warehouse Management manages stock down to the bin level, or to the physical coordinates within your warehouse. Warehouse Management also provides Picking and Putaway Strategy functionality.
The following diagram illustrates a typical Outbound Process using Warehouse Management:
This is brief review of the components and processes associated with the SAP LE module.
- 3 Methods to increase Warehouse Storage Space (earltucker.wordpress.com)
- Contract Opportunities for SAP PP Lead @ TX (usitrecruiterblog.wordpress.com)
- The Changing Face of Warehouse Management (rushprnews.com)
- Fulfillment Services Leader J.M. Field Marketing Expands into Additional Warehouses with New Inventory Management System (prweb.com)
- Technology investments in warehouses will increase (excelantotechnologies.wordpress.com)
- Four Surefire Ways to Improve Warehouse Productivity (emedco.com)
- Adams Warehouse & Delivery On A Short List of Full Service Logistics Companies in the Country (hispanicbusiness.com)