Pan India social media users is likely to grow to about 80 million
by mid-2014, what will be the impact?
Parties must be striving to engage the digital wave by methods of workshops to teach leaders, officials and followers how to improve engagement on websites such as Facebook and Twitter. 1.2 billion people had around 165 million Internet users as of March, the third-largest in the world, according to data from India’s telecommunications regulator.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav is day-dreaming: BJP on claims of Third Front formation after Lok Sabha polls (dnaindia.com)
- Ready to talk to any party except BJP: Mulayam (thehindu.com)
- General Election 2014 (mrites.wordpress.com)
- Next PM will be from the Third Front, says Mulayam (rediff.com)
- Third front candidate will be next Prime Minister: Mulayam Singh (ndtv.com)
- CPI-M meet to forge non-Congress, non-BJP platform for Lok Sabha polls (dnaindia.com)
- Third front formation after polls, says Mulayam (thehindu.com)