Shocking neglect or Planned Propaganda?
AAP Website- Kashmir with Pakistan, Aksai Chin with China
Couple this to AAP member’s utterances about Plebiscite in J&K – a weird idea to begin with, which lost relevance particularly with the severely changed demographics, and one gets alarmed about what this organization is all about!!
WHO SHOULD U LOOK FOR
|A general election will be the next election for the 16th Lok Sabha in India. Voting will take place in all parliamentary constituencies of India to elect members of parliament in the Lok Sabha. The current 15th Lok Sabha will complete its constitutional term on May 31, 2014|
By constitutional requirement, elections to the Lok Sabha must be held at most every five years or whenever parliament is dissolved by the president. The previous election, to the 15th Lok Sabha, was conducted in April–May 2009 and its term would naturally expire on 31 May 2014. The election will be organised by the Election Commission of India (ECI) and are normally held in multiple phases to better handle the large electoral base and security concerns.
Since the last general election, the BJP has made inroads by winning the state assembly elections in Goa and winning despite a tradition of anti-incumbency in Punjab. However, it lost control of Uttaranchal, Himachel Pradesh and its southern bastion of Karnataka. It also failed in its having its nominated candidate with the 2012 presidential election, particularly after such allies as the Shiv Sena failed to follow coalition lines. Similarly, the Telangana movement for a separate Telengana from Andhra Pradesh also continued with agitations, including the initial central government decision to grant statehood and then rescind it after counter-protests. The move was accompanied by calls for other separate areas including Vidharba and Gorkhaland. Andhra politics was further shaken following death of its chief minister, Y. S. R. Reddy. His son, Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy, then broke from the INC and founded the YSR Congress taking several politicians with him.
Facts and Figures changes, but do the poll result 2014 will be able to provide INDIA a platform of social regime assuring Accountability.
- Trinamool Congress – Possibilities in Next Lok Sabha Elections (amitabhtiwari.wordpress.com)
- Lalu Prasad Yadav stands disqualified from membership of Lok Sabha: BJP (dnaindia.com)
- BJP pips Cong, others in Lok Sabha poll expenses (rediff.com)
- Chiru quits, 2 MPs leave party (thehindu.com)
- CPI-M meet to forge non-Congress, non-BJP platform for Lok Sabha polls (dnaindia.com)
- Ready to talk to any party except BJP: Mulayam (thehindu.com)
- Ramdev backs Narendra Modi’s ‘toilets first, temples later’ remark (dnaindia.com)
- Pallam Raju decides to quit (thehindu.com)